- The Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice cooker can cook a maximum of up to 1 kg of rice.
- The power cord is detachable in nature, You can easily remove whenever you needed.
- Aluminum Cooking pan with printed measurements for the easy estimating quantity of water or rice.
- Stainless steel Lid for perfect steam release.
- User-friendly controls, No complex operations.
- Two separate lights were given for ON & OFF.
- Stylish exterior with a plain white Color.
- Best 2 Years warranty on the product.
|Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker Specifications|
|Voltage||220 – 230 Volts|
|Item Model||RCX 5|
|Included Components||Rice cooker, User manual, Guarantee card and List of service centre|
|Warranty||2 Years on Product|
|Overall Rating||3.7 out of 5 Stars|
Stainless steel lid lasts for a long time and helps for sending the vapor out.
faster cooking with the help of 550 watts motor.
Cool Touch handles at both sides of the cooker.
A detachable power cord makes carrying a cooker easier.
Light Weight Cooker with the best brand.
Faster Cooking and Easy Cleaning. Auto shut-off.
Best warranty & Worthy Product.
Slight Burning of rice if overcooked.
No, Keep Warm Feature.
The Bajaj RCX 5 electric rice cooker comes at a cheap price and with the best warranty period. 550 watts of power help to cook the rice faster and quicker. Once the cooking completed the food is ready for consumption. Experience the real taste by taking hot food. Make sure that the quantity of water is added perfectly for getting a better taste as an output.
As we all know that Bajaj is famous for manufacturing electrical appliances like water heaters, mixer grinders, and juicers. It’s also having bet customer families with positive ratings. This cooker is the best rice cooker for small families. It will be available for a cheap price and with all the features except the keep warm features.
We strongly recommend you to read our Buying Guide for the Best electric rice cooker to choose the best cooker.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, But you have to soak the rice for at least 1 hr in the water before cooking.
Simple !! Grab the rice with a measuring jar, Add at least 2 cups of water for every 1 cup of rice. Close the Lid, Plug it in and turn on the switch. That’s All !!